Last Updated: Oct 1, 2023
1. Data Collection & Purpose: All features on PetPartyGames.com are accessible without user registration, but some personal data may still be collected for specific purposes. This can include electronic data like IP addresses or cookies. Below you will find each information we collect and our justification for collecting them.
PetPartyGames.com is designed in a way that makes it impossible for you to provide any personally identifiable information to the website. There is no comments feature, or no user form to be submitted. The only identifiable information is your IP address records, which are stored only for 24 hours before they are cryptographically anonymized. Although our purpose is not to use referral URL information to identify users' identities, in some cases, the referral URL address might be argued to include personally identifiable information. Please see section 2 for more information.
Lawful Basis for Processing: We process personal data based on:
2. User Rights: If you believe that we have recorded any user-identifiable information through your search queries or your referral URL addresses, under GDPR, you have:
3. Data Transfers: The encrypted IP addresses are transferred to a cold storage server located outside the European Economic Area. We ensure appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your data by disabling any remote access and preventing any unauthorized physical access to this server.
4. Data Protection Officer: For any inquiries about your data, contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected].
5. Data Breach Notification: In the unlikely event of a data breach, we will notify affected users and relevant authorities within 72 hours, as per GDPR requirements.
6. Retention Periods: We retain personal data for 24 hours to ensure the safe and secure operation of PetPartyGames.com. After that, personal data will be deleted or anonymized.
7. Consent & Children: For users below the age of 16 (or a different age as prescribed by law in your country), parental consent is required to process personal data. We are not aiming to save or process data from minors. If you have reason to believe that we processed or saved any data from minors, please contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected].
9. Regular Review: This policy is reviewed and updated periodically to ensure compliance with GDPR and other regulations.
11. Third-Party Links: Party Animals Online works together with third-party platforms, which can process user data on their behalf. These platforms are as follows:
- GameDistribution for game and in-game ads deliveries.
- Google Analytics for aggregate website statistics, which can be disabled per Google's Instructions on Safeguarding Your Data .
- CloudFlare for faster content delivery based on user geolocation.
Each of our partners may need to process user-identifiable information in order to provide their services. Please refer to their privacy policies for more information: